This service maintains Debian packages for multiple PHP releases and multiple Debian releases, depending on the needs of its customers. Security updates are provided on all the supported packages (see package availability section).
Depending on your needs, there are multiple subscription offers available:
Check out the list of supported PECL extensions to know whether a given extension is already available and supported.
How to subscribe
We’re still busy finalizing the administrative side but in the mean time if you want to subscribe to the service please send a mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- the offer to which you’d like to subscribe
- the options that you’d like to include
- the PHP releases that you want to fund (and get support for)
- the name and address of the customer that needs to appear on the invoice
- the VAT number if the company is based in the EU
- whether you want to be invoiced yearly or bi-yearly
Frequently Asked Questions
This service would not exist without the support from companies that trust us and take the “business” offer. Many thanks to them!